NEVER, EVER SCRUB your bath tub again

 remove soap scum and build up from your bath tub? Check this out, it really works! Did it tonight and couldn't believe it worked. The tub looks brand new!! Give it a try for yourself! AWESOME!
 INGREDIENTS

NEVER, EVER SCRUB your bath tub again. My cousin told me about this and I still thought that I would have to scrub…”YOU DO NOT SCRUB”. My tub shines…..use equal amounts.
( I used 1 cup of Heinz Cleaning Vinegar,
and 1 cup of blue Dawn”.
How to make it
####SIKI####
    Heat the vinegar and pour into your spray bottle. Use a good spray bottle. Add your blue dawn.(must be blue) to your cleaning vinegar and shake. It will be a little thick. Spray on your tub and leave one hour. Then just rinse off. You are going to Love this..no more scrubbing. The Heinz Cleaning Vinegar was with the vinegars at one Walmart and at another it was with the cleaning products.
    To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Please Head On Over To Next Page button

    SHARE THIS

    Share
    Pin


    Articles les plus consultés