DIY Miracle Fabric Cleaner!

DIY Miracle Fabric Cleaner!



DIY Miracle Fabric Cleaner!

Ingredients


1 part blue Dawn dishwashing liquid
2 parts hydrogen peroxide
Mix and pour or spray directly on stain, launder as usual and watch it miraculously disappear.
I am always getting grease spots right down the front of me and before discovering this Miracle Spray, I would have had to use the shirt for a paint or cleaning shirt or ban it to the rags drawer! Now my shirts look like new again! It works great on set in grease, yellow arm pit stains, chocolate, blood and tire grease!
How to make it
####SIKI#### If you are worried about a really tough stain, you can use an old toothbrush and scrub the stain remover into the fabric. You can also sprinkle with a little baking soda to make a paste for a little extra scrubbing power, let it sit about an hour before washing.
As with any stain removers, you will want to do a spot test, but if it’s an garment that’s already ruined because of the stain, what do you have to loose?
I also tried this on a tough stain in my tile grout and it lightened it up quite a bit! I need to apply it again, but I have heard that others have used this Miracle Cleaner on carpet, upholstery, and many other places around the house with great success!
Have any of you used this Miracle cleaner? What have the results been? I would love to hear what ways you have used it and what your results have been!
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Please Head On Over To Next Page button

SHARE THIS

Share
Pin


Articles les plus consultés